Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here Is Now

I am trying to think of what I have already written about. I had a weird dream last night. I was swimming in a lake and then there was a big oil spill. Mark Olles and I cleaned it up. We setup those floating things to contain the spill and slowly closed the loop making it smaller and smaller. As a result it made the oil into a tall thin column reaching down deep into the lake. So I decided to swim down this column. The first try fail, the second time I made it. I followed the oil down and that lead me to the bottom of the lake. There was some dinosaur bones, and dinosaur carcasses. I was surprised. There were all of these animals piled up like something killed them all at once. Then I found a pair of giant boots. I took out my camera and took a picture of that (that is funny to me.) I don't remember too much else, but I found some underground building and other people and the dream ended with a Mormon kid stealing my Baby Ruth candy bar (that is super funny to me.) Yeah... so I am strange in my dreams too. Don't try to be all Freudian on me and analyze it, it is just crazy, that is all.


We worked today, Sean fixed his computer, we read some things too. Mira (Banuti's girl) came to town and we all had some dinner together and a few beers. Then me and Sean had a few beers afterwards. We need to get some things done tomorrow so we didn't hit it too hard. It was busy at the bar. As we were leaving we let an older couple and a younger couple who were together take our place. They seemed like nicer people than the other douche bags around. I was just glad that they spoke a little English and that I could tell them to take our place. They appreciated it and asked us where we were from. I said, "America." The older lady gave me a look like that completely explained our kindness. We were surprised. Now I am sleepy and a tad drunk. Have a wonderful evening. I miss you all. -Eric

No comments: