Friday, November 02, 2007

I Miss Halloween

Greatest UTSI press release ever!

Nothing much is going on here, but we had one hell of a laugh at the most recent UTSI press release. Lutz, you are amazing. Banuti had a pretty good laugh at it too.

Last night we went out to Thanners and had some beers and a few shots of Sambuca with Banuti. It is his birthday on Monday, November 5th.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Photos from last years Halloween. Sean was not a Jedi, he was just holding someone else's lightsaber. He was a devil in a monks cloak. I was a terrorist. I really liked my costume. I got a compliment from a soldier who had just come from Iraq. He said that I had the look spot on. I also could properly tie the shemagh (the head wrap.)

Okey doke, take care folks. -Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REPRESENT, YO!!!