Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Drie Months

Hey folks. I remembered this before we left and forgot to write about it while in Zürich. We've been here 3 months now, well... 3 months and 4 days now. That leaves about 1 month and 14 days to go.

Sean is finishing things up with his PhD, after today he is finished. We are doing some work at the DLR. I've been going through Dr. Flandro's (the professor I work for, for those who don't know) latest theory in detail, learning as much as I can while I am here. We are putting together an abstract for the Joint Propulsion Conference in July. It is about Vortex Shedding issues in the NASA launch vehicles. Hopefully we can get them to make the changes we are suggesting and to do more studies on the topic as well. Interesting work.

Some random photos from Zürich.

We had a couple girls come and see the apartment to see if they want to rent it when we leave. They seemed to like the place. We've shown a few others it as well.

I look cold in this photo - well I was!

Other than that we are just going to take it easy here for a little while. We've had some crazy weeks and Sean has been really busy with finishing his dissertation and dealing with that crap, so it'll be nice to sit back here and enjoy a rest. I am not looking forward to writing my dissertation now, I am most definitely going to write it in LaTeX. I wonder when I will finish it, hopefully soon. I guess I am shooting for a year. I am ready to be done with school. I am really ready to be Dr. Eric Jacob :)

Yep thats me :) Take Care Folks. -Eric

No comments: