Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Random Photos

This pictures is funny for a couple reasons. First, Daniel is trying to get in on the photo on the right side. Secondly, I told Sean to take a picture of me (his camera battery had died,) so he takes it and says, "this isn't going to work, the Sun is right there." I snapped back, "Well...then don't take the picture into the Sun!" Next is a photo of Sean flicking me off because of my smart ass remark.

And now me laughing.

That's better.

Our makeshift kitchen.

Banuti, Me and Sean under the Dom in Cologne. I like this one. Mira took it.

I don't know when this is from, but it is Banuti drunk.

And this is all of us in front of the Dom. Another great pic. I especially like it because when I stand next to Sean makes me look taller and makes him look like a midget. (Sean likes to point out that he is stronger.)

We just worked today. Same ol'. I had some Haxentag for lunch yesterday, mmmmm, so good. It came with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, which I am madly in love with. We are going to get some drinks tonight and on Sunday we are going to see a castle. Yes! -Eric

No comments: