Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Don't Feel Nice Out Today.

We are leaving to go to Peenemunde folks and I feel completely crappy. We uh, got a little drunk last night off of Gluhwein (I am leaving the funny dots off the words) that stuff sneaks up on you. Now I just want to sleep and the last thing I want to do is get in a car, but lo and behold, we shall.

Sean and I just went into town to grab some Whiskey for the trip. We naturally swung by the Christmas market. We had a few, then went to the store, then came back. We found some girl who was showing people how to roast bread over a fire, so we did that. While we were doing that Banuti and Mira randomly ran into us. Their question was - Why do I see an open fire? and - Why are the Americans there? Good questions. As a result of them finding us, we continued the drinking and now I am here. Miserable.

I'll be fine, I am never drinking again :)

It is nice out today. -Eric

No comments: