Thursday, December 06, 2007

Back From Peenemünde

Hey Folks. We got back from Peenemünde late last night. Now I will tell the tale.

We got hammered the night before we left, which in retrospect, was not a good idea. I felt like crap on the drive there, the 6 hour drive there. But I got some food in me and felt all better. So when we got there it was dark. We found the house we were going to stay it. It was pretty nice and cheap too. 60 Euro a night, for all of us. Good deal.

After we arrived and got our stuff situated we took a ride into town to get some food at the grocery store.

We found some nice chocolate Santa's :)


And some batteries from Mars.

I didn't take many pictures that night, so I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for this post. We cooked dinner, a pasta concoction. Then watched 'The Big Lebowski' and rested after our long drive. The following day we would travel to the Russian submarine. I have more pictures of that. -Eric

No comments: