Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rockets, Planes and Cats

I've always really liked this photo. This is one of my cats at home, Eddie. Hmmm, today is Saturday, I woke up later and Sean and I went into town to do some laundry. We stopped at the Christmas market and had some Gluhwein and Currywurst. Then we went back to the apartment. After dropping off our clean laundry and taking a nap we went back into town to do a little Christmas shopping. We also stopped at the grocery store to get something for dinner.

Right now I am working on my technical paper for the Aerospace Sciences meeting in Reno when I get back. I would really rather not be doing this right now. Oh well. I've been thinking of all my projects that I want to work on when I get back. Rockets, Planes, Scramjets, Submarines, etc. I am going to try my best to get some other students involved in all these projects at UTSI. I figure I only have a year or so left there, so I need to get cracking.

We will be moving out of our apartment next week after Christmas. Then we will party as much as we can before we leave. -Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.