Friday, January 04, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen

Well, it's that time. We are all packed and ready to go. Our train leaves for the airport early tomorrow morning. I won't be able to post anything for a while once I am home since I don't have high speed internet access there. I have some more photos. Today we traveled up to Halle where my Great Grandfather Erich Jacob was born.

We had a great time here, we met some great people, made some new friends and have a lot of stories to tell when we get home. It seems odd that we are leaving tomorrow. It feels like we just got here. Well, now it is back to work in the US and the end of our drunken adventures. At least my liver will be happy.

So Germany, Daniel, Mira, Martin and his gal, the other DLR guys, Fabian, Jan, Sabine and the girls in Cologne and everyone else we've met here, we had a great time and we'll miss you.

Hopefully someday we'll see you all again. -Eric

No comments: